The Bonaventure River attracts canonists, kayakers, fishermen and outdoor lovers from all over the world. Besides the fabulous salmon that live there, the river is also renowned for its crystal clear water that is flowing therein, perhaps one of clearest river in the world.
A local fisherman had told us about this specific area to fly fish. Apparently, a salmon-rich secret spot within an exceptional scenery! Wow, this was exciting! On the other hand, the area seemed rather difficult to be reached on foot because the river had to be crossed several times and required walking upstream for many kilometers. Due to the low water level at this time of year and the shingle shorelines, suddenly the area seemed to be a perfect fit to be explored with a fatbike for a unique and unforgettable fly fishing experience on the Bonaventure River.
SHOP OUR PRODUCTS
ClothingSlow Travel is the state of mind we approach during bike journeys. It is taking the time to live each experience in its entirety, focusing on quality rather than quantity.
- 100% Cotton
- Printed by hand in Montreal
PartsSpring is coming? It's time to transform your fatbike with these 29" wheels and make it your exploration or trail bike.949$ (CAD)
- 29" Sun Ringle DÜROC 40 rims. Compatible with 2.4'' to 2.8'' tires.
- Front hub: Sun Ringle SRC 15mmx150mm
- Rear hub: Sun Ringle SRC 12mmx197mm, HG, XD or Microspline cassette body available
- Spokes: Stainless steel double butted
- Quality handbuilt by Panorama Cycles
ClothingSlip this cap into your bike bags, and keep it stylish around the campfire!34.99$ (CAD)
- 6-panel cap, without structure (ideal to pack into bags).
- Blue color: fabric made entirely from 100% recycled plastic bottles. Each cap uses about 3 bottles, which have been recovered from our environment.
- Olive color: 100% ripstop cotton
- Adjustable strap and plastic buckle (convenient to be attached to a bag)
- One size fits all
Clothing"S24O" (aka Sub 24h Overnighter) is, in the jargon of the bikepacker, an adventure of less than 24 hours including an overnight stay. The definition of micro-adventure!30$ (CAD)
PartsThru axle for the front wheel. Bolt-on type (no lever), install with 6mm hex key.40$ (CAD)
Parts36 spoke wheelset reinforced with eyelets at each hole. Double wall rims provide the best strength for a heavily loaded bike.
- 700c DB-30 rims, 25mm internal, 36 spokes, double wall, reinforced eyelets
- Front hub: Novatec D791SB sealed bearings, 12mmx100mm
- Rear hub: Novatec D792SB sealed bearings, 12mmx142mm, HG cassette body
All-Road touring*** It’s time to reserve your Forillon 2023. Use the promo code forillon during the transaction in order to complete your 50% deposit for the reservation. Deliveries are scheduled for Feb/March 2023. Contact us for any questions. *** *Please refer to the component list for 2023 specifications. The Forillon is your best ally for cycling around the world. It is designed to be ridden efficiently on a variety of road types, while remaining stable and easy to handle when loaded with all your luggages. It's easy to see why the family behind the Terra Tributa project made these their bikes of choice for their nomadic lifestyle. Strength and reliability are highlighted in the choice of components. The 36 spokes double walled with reinforced eyelets rims paired with 700x50mm tires and the Microshift transmission offering an immense speed range of 585% are perfect examples. The Reynolds 525 steel tubeset as well as the 4130 steel fork have been selected to maintain excellent stiffness once the bags and panniers are added. Features such as the addition of extra spokes mounts, integrated kickstand plate, multiple mounts for bottles, front and rear racks and fenders make this a true Swiss Army knife for on-the-go travel bike.2,399$ (CAD)
PartsThru axle for the rear wheel. Bolt-on type (no lever), install with 6mm hex key.40$ (CAD)